Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Latest Belly. . . etc ,

So here he is at 31 weeks:



And at 32 weeks (the latest):


This one was this afternoon and it feels bigger than it looks! I feel pretty good, except for the excruciating heartburn 24 hours a day! But since I overall have had it so easy it's probably not fair to complain!
On the home front - The bathroom is done! WOO HOOOO! We are going to take a look at it tomorrow morning with the contractor and he'll do the finishing touches then we can move back in tomorrow night! I'm excited to get Daisy back to a normal routine, although it's been fun living with Ryan and Larisa. I've even come to like Diesel - the puppy with missing brain cells:).

And since the doggies have been my baby the last week and a half, I thought I would give them some face time:







No comments: