Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Three Years Later . . .

On Saturday, December 2, 2006 I married Phil. Boy did I not know what I was getting into! Just kidding. It's funny though because on that day three years ago I didn't think I could love Phil any more than right then. Well through better and worse, good times and bad, money pit houses, floors caving in, cars getting crunched, black mold, new businesses, getting pregnant, losing Henry, getting pregnant again, cars getting crunched again, basement sewage, more basement sewage, tree roots sent by the devil, big black clouds, lots of rain, and some sunshine here and there we have survived! And I will admit I was so wrong on our wedding day. I love him more today than ever, and I'm pretty sure tomorrow and the next day and the next my love for him will continue to grow exponentially! I never expected to go through so much in such a short amount of time. But there is no one else on earth I would have rather had by my side. We have made a lot of "firsts" and hopefully a lot of "lasts".

Year three was by far the most challenging on us and for us, but we are stronger than ever.

Year four is going to kick year three's ass.

No comments: