Thursday, March 4, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel??? Could it be?

I did it. I scheduled an induction for Tuesday(3/9) at 7am. I don't feel as guilty about it as I thought I might. I've been progressing, but am going crazy and I mentally can't take being pregnant any longer. Since I'll be 39 weeks on Saturday, Bubba is healthy full term and fully developed. I would have scheduled it for Monday but it was booked. I would have done it today but that wasn't an option! So unless Bubba takes my advice and comes earlier, I'm looking right at the longest 4 1/2 days of my life. I predict I'll be spending a lot of time with pay per view movies and working on marketing materials for the business.

I wonder if I really need to add the induction to my outlook calendar? I doubt I'll need the standard 15 minute appointment reminder, but hey - you never know.

No comments: