Friday, March 26, 2010

Our March

You might remember we are walking to raise money in Henry's honor for the March for Babies on April 18. I want to remind everyone that you can still donate to our team, or join our team and walk with us.

Everyone has been so generous and supportive already! I got word from the Harford County March of Dimes office that TEAM HPB was the top team for the walk!  We have raised almost $4000! I don't even remember now what our initial goal was, I think somewhere around $1500. Thanks to everyone's support I've raised it to $4200! I think we can easily do that and it's amazing.

If you haven't had a chance yet to donate, please go to our team page and do it. Know you are helping an amazing cause and honoring a beautiful little boy.

DONATE HERE

Thanks again for the incredible support!

No comments: