Monday, December 6, 2010

whoa

so you can obviously tell how insane I've been since my last post was in OCTOBER!
Well, I'm still busy, so I don't have much to offer you except some pics. Lots of pics. Just because I haven't posted them doesn't mean I haven't taken any!!

We've been keeping busy with lots of playground and park action...



But when it got too cold, we did a lot of playing around inside. . .

And lounging in bed on a lazy sunday . . . theres not much better than that!




Our new favorite thing to do when taking a long walk - getting some extra shut-eye. 

I think this is the first time Sam's ever seen me use a flash. The look of surprise is priceless :)

Daisy is getting more and more attention, although she seems to have had enough.



Sam's getting brave - and mommy's getting baby gates.


Meeting some cool cousins for the first time on Thanksgiving.

Hanging with Grandpa.


Ma, Savannah, and Daisy were most thankful for those non-dog owners who kept giving them scraps.

I love LONG extended tables full of food, laughs, and wine. WAIT!!! Where was the bottle of brandy?!! did we seriously neglect that tradition? Crap.

Sam LOVED seeing family visiting from AZ.



And with some time and work, we are doing great with sleeping. Naps are a favorite time of the day - for everyone! :)


So now back to work for me. I'll come up for air again hopefully before Christmas!!

No comments: