Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Haircut

I was in denial about Sam needing a haircut. Back on St. Patty's day, I looked at a photo of him where it looked like he had the biggest mullet I've ever seen. So I cut a little off the back. I had cut his hair before a little here and there, and didn't know what the fuss was about. Everyone asked me if it was hard to cut his hair - meaning emotionally - but it was only hard because he wouldn't keep his head still and I wanted him to keep BOTH ears. Well after a look at some photos last week, I started seeing a Donald Trump resemblance. With the latest time-wasting publicity-stunt he is pulling, I knew Sam just had to get a haircut! Luckily, my sister-in-law does hair and since we were heading there for Easter, I asked her to give Sam a trim. I think (of course) he looks super handsome. But I kind of get it. He doesn't look like a baby, he looks like a real boy. He looks old! relatively speaking, of course.
But all in all it wasn't too traumatic for either of us. Thankfully a few handfulls of puffs kept him still on Daddy's lap. And he still has both ears.




 

No comments: