Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Christmas.

Wow. It's Christmas Eve. How did that happen? All the sudden my world and brain slowed back to normal human speed from the alien rate it has been going for several months. And suddenly it's almost another year, I'm halfway through pregnancy #3 and I'm left puzzled. What the hell happened to the last few months??!

Being pregnant again has definitely stunted my brain function and having the busiest season ever with my photography business has demanded that it function properly, if not at a higher rate. So exhaustion set in and I feel like something else took over to get me through it since September. I'm not sure what; it's all a little fuzzy.

It doesn't really matter what or how, but what mattes is that I am starting to feel awake. The shock of how fast time goes is still very present. But it's Christmas Eve. One of the days I look most forward to all year. We had our little Boyer family Christmas this morning. Whether Sam had his mouth wide open because he was in awe or because he can't breathe through his nose it doesn't matter. The face was priceless either way. I'm warm, happy, and proud. Our little expanding family being together with blueberry pancakes this morning was all the present I needed. And Booger (my nickname for this baby) was just as involved in the morning with the Christmas jig performance after each bite of breakfast I took.

I hope each if you is lucky enough to feel as blessed and happy as I do right this very moment.
Happy Christmas.
Sam on Christmas Eve morning...already stealing Daisy's toy.

my 19 week belly...

No comments: