Sunday, March 22, 2009

2 weeks and counting

Well technically it is 1 week, 6 days, but then of course it may end up being 3 weeks. Essentially I have no control over when the Dude decides to get here, but I AM READY for him to come out. I definitely feel like its happening soon. I feel like I am 9 months pregnant – strange huh?

My last day of work was Friday and the idea was have some time before he gets here to do whatever or do nothing, which ever option I feel like. But I won’t be disappointed if he decides to interrupt my 2 weeks of “vacation” to come early! The name is not yet decided but I will bring the list of options with me to the hospital and we’ll figure it out eventually. I have it packed in my bag.

Here is the latest picture of the belly. I can’t wait to be skinny (dreaming I know) and look back at these. Oh to be able to go to Body Pump again. I somehow think that my old gym routine of 5 days a week might be hard to go back to. Phil will have to give me a few evenings to do things like that. I might go insane!


As big as I feel it is, I honestly look down sometimes and think that it was going to be bigger. Don’t get me wrong. I DONT want it to be bigger. But I imagined it would be. I honestly thought I would balance a plate on it or something. I can just use a table. I’m happy it’s not THAT big. Relatively speaking. . .

No comments: