Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today is the greatest. . .

So I had a Dr. appt and she confirmed that the baby dropped and that it is indeed his butt that juts out my right side all the live long day. He is lopsided, but at least he is consistent! Also, he is very obedient already since I told him to drop and he did! What a good boy :)

That was the first great thing that happened today. And then there was Ray. My friend Russell interns with Saturday Night Live in NYC and my most favorite musician is the musical guest this Saturday, Ray Lamontagne. If you do not know Ray, you need to know Ray. He's fantastic. Well I told Russ jokingly that if he could get me tickets to the show I would name the baby after him. . . Don't worry, I didn't get tickets of course so Russell is not the baby's name. BUT Thursday is dress rehearsal day at SNL and Russ called me to let me hear Ray go through his 2 songs. It was great! His song "You are the best thing" came out right around the time I found out we were pregnant so it's my song for the Dude. I sing it to him all the time. . . he is destined to be tone deaf the poor little guy. But Ray played it and it was so great to hear it, even over a staticy cell phone!

No comments: