Saturday, March 14, 2009

37 weeks and still no name

So we have made it to full term! Yeah! It’s really bizarre to think back to July 27th when we had out first positive pregnancy test and found out we were 4 weeks along. It’s gone so fast. And I’m sure that the next 3 weeks (roughly) are going to crawl by!

What is really bothering me now is the fact that I don’t have a name! We have (had) 2 names picked out that we were just going to decide between when we saw him. But now I am once again going back on one of them and not convinced the other one is right! Everything else is ready. Really, everything. The room, the diaper bag, the stroller, the car seat. Everything except for the most important part. Phil is annoyed because he liked the name that I now don’t, but I think that over thinking this decision is a good idea. I don’t want just any name, it has to be the perfect name and nothing is hitting me. On the random very off chance that Dude is a girl (I really hope not at this point as we had a clear pp shot on the ultrasound and I would hate to have a Jamie Lee Curtis situation), I know what I would name a girl. Go figure. Any suggestions??
And I’ll sign off with 37 week belly shots. I don’t think it could get bigger.

No comments: