Thursday, March 12, 2009

A new face and a bad back

So yesterday I used the gift certificate that Larisa gave me to Renew spa in Hampden for a “Mommy-to-be Skin Balancing Facial”. What the heck is that, you ask? Well, I’m not really sure, but I came out of that spa looking like this:

So I highly recommend the spa.

Ha.

But really the spa was a bit bizarre in that everything was all “natural” and organic. I had masks on my face that smelled kind of like pumpkin pie and kind of like rotten avocado all at the same time. It was definitely relaxing and I am so glad I went! Thanks Larisa!

The problem is that I really should have got a massage as I wake up every night at least 2 times due to shooting pain down my leg from my back. Awesome! I mean I usually have to pee anyway,so I’d still be getting up, but I could do without the paralyzing pain!

I had another Dr appointment today which went well. She said that Dude is doing well in there and said he didn’t feel like he was going to be a big baby. WOO HOO! That’s the best thing I’ve ever heard! I’m going to end on that high note. . .

No comments: