Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wow.

So earlier this week when I set up Henry's team for March of Dimes' March for Babies, I had no idea what to expect. I set the team goal for $1500 total since I have never run a team for anything before I didn't know what to expect to raise. I thought $1500 was a good amount and I would feel really good if we could raise that much money for the cause in Henry's name.

Within 2 days of starting Henry's team, my incredible friends and family have come together to raise over $1350. I think it's safe to say that we will FAR surpass my now measly goal! Especially with 3 months left until the walk.

The support is overwhelming and heartwarming. I can't thank everyone enough for already doing so much - only 48 hours in!

If you haven't joined or donated yet and want to, you can do so here.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


No comments: