Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Manipulation and Dum Dums

What a day. I learned that Sam's head is incredibly hard, literally. Falling off the bed, he hit his head on the windowsill at 7am. Good morning. A HUGE knot. But the skin never broke. I don't know how.

I also learned that he is smarter than I thought. He used his injury to try to get what he wanted. This morning, wound still fresh in both of our minds, he pointed to the canister where I keep the Dum Dums. I said "no, it's breakfast time, we can have one later this afternoon". He looked at me, put his hand dramatically over his goose egg and started to whimper. I seriously thought to myself, "maybe one wouldn't hurt, the poor kid". Next thing I know, strawberry flavored drool is all over his pajamas and it's only 8:30am.

The pleads for sympathy rolled in all day. Pretending to hurt himself just for an extra hug or kiss. I'm happy to oblige. I dread the day where the injury takes more than a Mommy kiss to heal. Dread.


On another note, you might notice another page link listed above. You guessed it, it's time again for Team HPB to get out the walking shoes! Please visit the page for more info in how you can help this year.

My office being taken over by Sam. And George of course.

I love his little hiney in his cords. 


No comments: