Tuesday, January 11, 2011

hibernate

OMG it's snowing. (and omg I just said omg. I need to get off the computer) Everyone has been building up this snowfall like it's going to beat the blizzard of 2010 or something. School closed early when the snow didn't even start falling until close to 5pm. I'm all for the snow. Bring it. I am ready to hibernate for a few days. Not go anywhere. Snuggle up with hot tea, an On Demand movie and my blanket covered in daisy hair. And nurse the colds Phil and I both have now. Probably thanks to Sam.

I'm sure we'll only get a teensy bit of snow instead of the feet I was hoping for, but I'm getting ready for hibernation anyway, just incase. I made a big ol pot of creamy tomato soup with ham and cheese puff pastry sandwiches tonight. YUMMMM.


(wow i'm a crappy food photographer - even I don't want to eat this now)

 Maybe tomorrow if we get to hibernate more, we'll work on some paintings. Sam actually didn't really like this activity, and whats strange is that I was a bit disappointed he didn't try to eat the paint. I bought him paint made from food so it was safe for him if he decided to put his hands in his mouth. I kind of wanted him to! But he didn't. Maybe next time.

He did create his first masterpiece though. I think I'll print this for our walls :)

*note the really crappy quality of this "mouth safe" paint. I think the toxic kind looks prettier.

No comments: