Monday, January 31, 2011

hibernation

Well, I made it 20 days with posting a photo everyday. I could have posted the last 11 days but I really decided I don't like to blog just to blog. I do take a photo of Sam almost every day, sometimes just with my phone, and I look at them every night while I park myself in front of the computer to get some work done (or more recently watch netflix instant download movies in the corner of my computer screen while getting not everything I wanted to get done, done). Seriously though, the netflix instant download and a 27" screen is AWESOME. I can watch a movie, and have photoshop going and email up and there is still room on the screen.

Phil is away this week and I decided I'm going to use the extra quiet time for me. I'm not going to stare at the computer screen until 130am every day. I'm going to finish my book and start another one. I'm going to take a bath every night. I'm going to have scrambled eggs or a frozen kashi waffle for dinner (or the other half of Sam's mac 'n cheese as I did tonight!). I'm going to go to bed early. I'm going to write (with a pen and paper!) in my notebook. I'm going to meditate. And although I have a hard time keeping my mind still for more than 90 seconds, I'm going to try everyday anyway.

So since I promised my sister last week that I would post some photos of Sam playing with his favorite toy which happens to be the farm she gave him for Christmas, here they are. He really does love that thing.


EVERYTHING goes down the silo. He has now figured out how to get things out of the silo, thankfully. He would get really mad when he would shove 49 things down there and then couldn't get them out!










While there are 100 more photos i'd love to put up. I'm going to go be selfish now. Ciao.

(PS - Daddy if you are reading this in Utah, we love and miss you ;)

No comments: