Saturday, January 1, 2011

One

Happy New Year!

I stayed in last night. For the first time ever. It really does make NYE seem like just any other day. Even with the drunk passers-by last night, and the 25 minutes of fireworks in the harbor booming through our walls, it was just another Friday night. Sam was sleeping, Phil was snoring, Daisy was dreaming about whatever it is that makes her wimper. It definitely made me feel old.

Next year, I'm springing for a sitter.

If you're looking for a "reflecting on 2010" post, it's not going to happen. I think I reflect plenty for everyone :) You all know I LOVED 2010 so much I want to marry it so no need really to go on with the love affair. Its over anyway. I'm all about 2011.

I do wish for you all to have the best year of your lives. I know I'm planning on it.

I can't go 2 posts in a row with no BUBBA!

***ETA - for the record, Phil DID stay awake to watch the ball drop. He might have been mad if I insinuated otherwise - although it was a struggle to keep those lids propped open ;)

No comments: