Thursday, January 20, 2011

just another thursday

I've been feeling a bit lately that I need to get more done around the house. It builds and builds and then becomes too overwhelming and I give up. So today, I really tried. I did what felt like 100 loads of laundry, I cleaned the kitchen, I really had good intentions and felt like the day flew by and it felt like I did so much. But really I didn't make a dent. I go and get distracted by work.

I'm a bit obsessed with my 52 on friday's project and it's only week 2! This week the theme is reds and pinks. I've been thinking about it for over a week now, and today I put the ideas together and started shooting. I even made a red velvet cake just incase my other ideas didn't work. Well, now I have a tooth ache, a belly ache, and a new obsession with the most delicious cake I've ever tasted. And I still cant decide on a photo. Looks like tomorrow I'll be out looking for more red. And that to do list will once again have to wait.




 

No comments: